JHNA is looking for a Systems Integrator to support the U.S. Army Aviation Development Directorate’s (ADD) Degraded Visual Environment Mitigation (DVE-M) program.
The candidate will be required to:
- Interface with the DVE-M science and technology (S&T) program, the Software Engineering Directorate (SED) of the Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC), the AMRDEC, PEO Aviation, and the Department of Defense (DoD) aviation enterprise
- Assess and evaluate candidate system and software architectures
- Identify promising supporting technologies, establish trades, and assist in prioritization
- Coordinate and interact with key stakeholder communities, including industry
- Maintain liaison, inform, and integrate results with key leaders and organizations