- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in testing of complex mechanical, electromechanical and electrical/electronic systems.
- Experience providing subject matter expertise and technical support for proof of concept, developmental tests, operational tests, factory, and acceptance tests.
- Experience monitoring and coordinating with the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) and Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED) on plans for testing and airworthiness assessment as applicable.
- Experience gathering documentation to support field exercises and coordinate with test ranges and support activities.
- Experience ensuring that deficiencies found during testing are documented and reported to find resolution to mitigate risks.
- Must be able to otbain and maintain a secret clearance.
- DAU Level 2 or 3 certification (or equivalent) in Test and Evaluation or Engineering desired.
- Experience working with the DoD
- Ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Active clearance.
Ft. Eustis, VA or Huntsville, AL. If the individual is not local to Ft. Eustis, VA the customer may consider allowing the individual to work remotely from Huntsville, AL. Travel would be required to support the customer as needed if working remotely.